Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We ALL know subway is better,
Quizno's are just posers and copyers!
THEY EVEN COPIED THE 5 DOLLAR FOOT LONGS. >:{|||I have to agree. Subway is so much better, with all the fresh veggies and oil and vinegar. :)))))|||I think it's a preference weather you like Subway or Quizno's. In regards to them coping Subway in advertising they feel threaten because Subway has been cornering the market on sandwiches so how can they compete and get people to come into their restaurant? The old saying goes if you can't beat them join them or in Quizno's case copy them.
I tried Quizno's only once and never repeated it. Subway is for me:)|||I think Quizno's $5 "Go Large" ad is misleading. Turns out that the $5 large sandwich promotion only applies to 4 of the listed sandwiches, not to all of them (just found out during my lunch--the other choices cost $7).
I watched their TV commercial (and now I just checked their online ad). I never had the impression that this is the case.
This is disgusting!
Another "gotya" trick to mislead the consumers!!
Not that the $2 makes that much a difference to my wallet, but it did leave a bad taste in my mouth as my walked out of the place--it's like somebody chased me out with "Sucker, Gotya"!!!|||Really? I think Quizno's subs taste better than Subway's. I don't know which Subway's you have been to, but the ones around here don't have any fresher veggies than the Quiznos' do.

Really though, the best fast food sandwiches on the planet are at Shlotskzys. They are awesome.|||i like quiznos better but its all just part of the competition with anything.

just like all gas stations near eachother have the same prices

every business has to fend for themselves and compete with their competitors to stay in business|||i think they copy each other
i like quizznos better subway is stingy with the meat
and quizznos was toasty first so subway copied too.

i lke subway but i think quizznos taste better|||:P Ive never even heard of quiznos
but all I know is subway is THE BEST source of take out food
...expect sushi...=] mmm sushi|||i think some that worked at subway invented Quizno's and copied subway|||no kidding! well, I'll stick with subway. it may smell like Jarreds feet inside of all the subways, but at least subway sandwiches don't make me feel sick|||well subway always talks trash about other restuarants so they practically had it stupid haters.|||DESPERATION
SAME PERSON WORKED AT BOTH COMPANIES|||marketing|||Well, they had to do something. Subway was kicking some serious *** with that five dollar deal. lol

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment