Wednesday, February 29, 2012

If you go to the Quizno's site (or just follow the link) and click the Red or Orange button, the guy says some very bad stuff! Come on! Someone had to have seen all this stuff!


http://www.toastytorpedo.com/

Is that supposed to be inappropriate or was it all accident?|||You are correct! Very inappropriate and suggestive. Its no wonder why the morals of society is going down hill.
If you keep clicking the 'turn me on' button, it goes thru all the commercial one liners.|||It's something that is memorable and in this day and age where there is so much going on I think they hit the target when it comes to advertising. They have all of us talking about it so in the end they win and were advertising for them. Sucks but what are ya going to do about it?!|||Quizno's. Mmmm, toasty. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! I did not think you could be serious and was leary of your link, so I navigated there by myself. You are not kidding. This is so hilarious, but definitely PG-13 (or higher).

p.s. I am sure this was intentional.|||It's very inappropriate and I am not a prude. It's completely uncalled for and to say the least it really turned me off to Quizno's.|||No more Quizno's for me!|||yes, they were obviousally trying to be perverted.|||oh yeah,the first quiznos commerical with the oven said

STICK IT IN ME!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm odd|||No more Quiznos for me

火车采集器
  • superchips
  • stage stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment