Friday, February 24, 2012

Of the two major sub shops in America,which do you prefer? I know that there are other sub shops out there,but like I said,the two major sub shops-Quizno's Subs or Subway.|||quizno's for sure.. subway is skimpy on the meat!|||Subway. I have yet to find a sub that I like at Quizos and the price is highway robbery. It seems that Quiznos tries too hard to spice up their subs and end up over doing it. I like Subway, the food is good and they are cheaper. And as for the amount of meat on the subs? I don't see any difference.|||Definetly subway! it just seems fresher.|||Quizno's has more meat, and the sandwiches are really tasty... However, Subway do give you as much meat, but subs are terrific...

It's really hard to pick between the two...They both offer great food at a reasonable price|||If I can't get to this great Italian deli near my house, then it's Quiznos. Subway's bread gets soggy too quickly.|||If you take cost out of the equation, I would have to say Quznos. I see a lot of people saying Subway because of cost. Quiznos has some less expensive subs too. I just find the quality of the meats especially good with quiznos.|||Subway.|||subway is the best

i feel sick everytime i leave quizno's!!|||Quizno's give twice the meat but is over a $10 meal with side and a drink. I got tired of them both pretty fast, but I do find myself going to Subway for a tasty tuna sub on occasion.|||SUBWAY!!!! Or cousins prefer cousins bread and subway for everything else!|||Subway! Quiznos was good because their subs were toasted, but now Subway toasts their subs too.|||subway changed alot now and have gotten better at their subs than quiz nos|||I have never been to Quizno's but I have been to Subway.I love it there.I love all there diferent choices.It is like Sub Heaven trust me.|||Subway is better because the subs there are a lot bigger than the ones at Quizno's. Subway also has better tasting subs.|||i like the one w/ a marinara meatball sub|||Subway is better and cost less. The tuna and the meatball sandwiches are great. You can pick what type of bread you want. and you have a choice of your vegi ingredients. You can also get them toasted. Quiznos, trys too hard, cost more for a meal and realy does not seem on par with Subway.|||I love Subway. I'm glad the employees at the Subway by my house don't look like the ones where Beth lives! But hands down Quiznos wins between the two. I love how they toast their sandwiches. Yum!!|||never been to Quizno's so..cause of tht i'll have to say.. Subway..even though i bet they're PRETTY close!!!! : ) : ) : )|||I have never been to quizno's, but it has to be better than SUbway. I used to love Subway but in the last few years they have gone downhill...their food tastes like crap. We have 3 in driving distance and they are all staffed by grungy looking teenagers that I don't want fixing my food.|||I perfer Subway which I probably shouldn't say because I have two friends that own Quiznos. I agreed with one of the comments Quiznos is too bland.|||Subway definitely...everytime I go to Quizno's I'm disappointed because I feel it should have more flavor...too bland.|||I would have to say Subway they are cheaper and better more toppings selections. Quizno's is higher and always has thius bland taste they are okay for every know and then type of meal.|||subway|||Subway cuz their r more healthier and cheaper,and they have more of a selection when it comes to toppings than quiznos. Quiznos sandwhiches are way overpriced and they have less toppings to choose from..I've only eaten at a quiznos only once where at subway i've eaten there alot of times. lol lol!|||I love Subway, Quizno is good too, but way to expensive. Most Subway foot longs are $5 to $6|||subway 4 sure|||Subway! lots of tasty food|||Subway, cost efficient and good.|||subway.

quiznos has great soups ;)|||Subway's sandwiches are just right when your in the mood for a sandwich.
Quizno's has great soup and salad.|||I prefer Subway.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment