Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quizno's is so much better ! ahh I want it now !|||We love the subs!!!
Coz they are good to us!
The Quiznos subs
They are tasty
They are crunchy
They are warm because they toast them!!!
They got a pepper bar!

(I still like Subway better, though)|||I'm gonna say Subway.
#1 I've never had Quizno's. Sooo yah.
#2 I LOVE the Teriyaki Chicken Sub.|||I'm sorry, I have to disagree.
Subway is awesome.
5,
5 dollar,
5 dollar foot looooooong. (:|||SUBWAY HAS BETTER COOKIES

AND I LIKE THE SUBS BETTER

SO SUBWAY|||Subway|||Subway|||Subway!|||Subway|||Subway.|||Quiznos subway is cold and wet but Quiznos is warm and mmmm toasty|||Quizno's....what happened to the hamsters????|||Subway.
Though I love the dead rat things from the Quiznos commercials.|||I have never had Quizno's, but I'm sure it's better than Subway!|||I disagree. Subway all the way!|||subbwayy!1|||quiznooooooooooooooooos.|||subway thanks|||No way Babe, Subway is king. They have the best cookies!|||subwayy.|||SUBWAY HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like Quizno's....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment