Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My friend and I split one last week; we thought it was quite nice. The meat was tasty and very tender. The only drawback was the garlic bread was a bit on the greasy side.|||Ten bucks for a sandwich, fries, and a soda? No thanks.

I personally don't care if prime rib is "da king of all da meats" I'm not going to shell out that much for a sandwich.|||In reply to Lisa M, yes all Quizno's subs are twice as much as Subway, but they have twice as much meat and flavor.

Haven't tried the new one yet, but it sounds delicious.|||I tried it. It tasted good.|||Quizno's sucks...I can't taste their food at all.. no flavor|||i havent tried it sounds pretty good though|||It looks heavenly! But I didn't know it was expensive. Are all quizno meals twice the price of subway? I know their food is better (or so I hear) but twice the price?|||I had a small one for dinner tonight. The meat was excellent and so was the bread, but I agree that it was on the greasy side *the bread, I mean :)*|||not a big prime rib person so i dont think i'll try it|||Yummy!
Its very good but cost too much

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment