Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WHY WHY WHY!! PLEASE NO 1 SENTENCE CRAP!!! EXPLAIN. thanks.

I say Quizno's because you get more food.

Large Quizno's Sub $ 7.82
Foot Long $5.00 + tax if toasted.|||Subway 4me...more stuff to choose....|||I have to say Subway is the best for subs. There are many reasons for this including their freshness, the amount of vegetables available to put on your sub, while at Quiznos you only get a few. Also, for a dollar more, you can "Double the meat" at subway and end up with the same amount of meat for less than quizno's. Subway is also healthier without additions like "Double the Meat".

Finally, from personal prefference, the service at subway is better but that's probably just a local thing and matters on where you are.|||Subway, anyday
reason:
subway is cheaper, sure quizno's tastes better, but its more expensive, plus when you're done eating a quiznos sub, you're still hungry, whereas with subway, you choose what goes on your sub, sauces, and what not. so in the end, subway wins|||Quizno's because I used to eat Subway
all the time and now I'm completely sick of
it.

Quizno's just tastes better... I like having
my sandwich toasted, the $5 deals, and I
don't know. Subway doesn't even compare
now. The bread feels flimsy.|||Subway. I like Subway better because I can walk there for Lunch. I love the Meatball Sub. I don't cook beef at home, so it's a real treat to get one. I have the gal put extra Pizza Sauce on it. It's my favorite Sub.|||subway
more bread options
large sized sandwiches
$5 foot long
i get a veggie sub everytime so it's normally around $5 anyways
quiznos is good don't get me wrong but they don't have a variety of bread choices or fill me up as much.|||I say Subway. Sure, you get more at Quizno's sub but it's really unhealthy for you. But if you want to live that way it's fine by me.|||Subway.
Their meatball marinara is excellent.
And they put all the fixins you want on it, whereas quiznos has only 2 things you can add (as of a couple years ago)|||Quizno's
it tastes better|||quizno's its better quality!

turkey and swiss w ranch.|||i like subway better especially meatball sub|||Quizno;s.|||subway tuna|||subway|||I like subway because you have more choice, but there are times that I crave Quizno's|||subway, because its fresh!
(SUBWAY.....EAT FRESH!!!!)|||I like both......depends on what I want, Quiznos has a kick butt Turkey bacon guacamole..........Yummy|||Both.

火车采集器
  • alpinestars
  • greyhound tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment