Friday, February 24, 2012

I went A little healthier this time, hahahaha, but Subway HANDS DOWN!|||SUBWAY!
quizznos is for pozers who want to be individuals! :p|||SAME HERE!!!! Subway without a doubt!|||subway
quiznos is good every once n awhile|||SUBWAYS AWESSSOME.. i've had quznos i think but i dont remember having it|||Quiznos|||Subways definatly its healthy and its better, i like to get lots of toppings :) see you later. answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AszBY7m2qzvApBwub7PfCrnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100602132618AAVNOg8|||Subway!!! XD|||Neither are anywhere near as good as Mr. Pickle or Port of Subs, but if I had to choose, Subway.|||Get sandwiches from both and combine them to make Subno's. I love quiznos's sandwich sauce though.|||I go to Subway because it's only a block down from home. I have only eaten at Quizno's a few times. So I guess I say Subway, only because I have tried more of their sandwiches. I liked them all.|||Neither, I prefer a real deli.|||quiznos

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment