Saturday, February 18, 2012

subway. Because it is the cheapest and the most tastiest!|||I have never heard of Jimmy Johns.

I like quiznos best because they have fresher meat, nicer bread, and fresh toppings. Sadly they dont have the same topping selection subway does.

Subway would be second because they will taost it however you like, they have alot more toppings, and I like that they have a wide selction of bread.

Quiznos is my favorite but only by alittle.|||Jimmy Johns because it's the closest to my apartment and my dorm last year. Quizno's is my favorite of the three, but its out of the way and pretty expensive. Subway isn't that great.

Firehouse is probably my favorite sub place though.|||Subway :D
its kinda healthy.
and cheap.
and yummy.


btw, there salads are good too (;|||I dislike subway and quiznos I only eat from Blimpie or Jimmy Johns Blimpie foot long blimpie best or Vino from JJ|||Subway gives me a couple choices of wheat breads an different choices of fresh vegetables|||I dont find a difference between Subway and Quizno's subs (except their prices) but i tend to choose Subway.|||Subway.
Because it is yummy. (=|||Subway cause it is cheeper, but I like all three of them!|||None, they're all nasty.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment