Saturday, February 18, 2012

I think Subway...I think they are lower in calories and better priced. Plus you can pick fro ma HUGE array of toppings and things to go on them ,where I have found Quiznos juts puts certain things on theirs and that is what you get.|||Quizno's!|||Quizno, but Subway has improved|||quiznos|||Subway they are low cal and taste better|||subway|||i love quizno's|||subway|||I have eaten at some really bad Quizno's lately so I'm going to have to go with Subway.|||quiznos all the way. Subway is formed and reformed meats that are microwaved in front of you. i prefer real cheese and meats that are toasted right in front of you|||subway|||Quiznos!! definetly, they are oven (real oven) toasted, hot.|||Subway!|||Subway! I love their wraps with honey/mustard and their salads! YUMMY!|||subway definitely|||both but subway were im at is starting to godown hill|||Subway|||i like subway|||Subway & Quizno's depends on what you are looking for|||I like Quisnos, but subway are good too, Guess its just a matter of what you fancy at any given time.|||Neither, both of them serve cardboard and pass it off as food.|||subway...eat fresh!!....ok yes subway is better, because ive eaten at quiznos and the snadwich i ate had a brown hair in it, tottally nasty!!|||subway - all the way|||quizno|||I'd have to say Subway! I never had Quizno's, but I hear that their subs taste really good! I wouldn't mind trying them!|||subway|||subway|||Subway is starting to suck! they barely give u any meat. I think I'll try Quiznos.|||neither i hate franchise food... find a real deli or hoagie shop|||subway|||port of subs! sorry i don't like either

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment