Saturday, February 18, 2012

yes, i did notice that. I bought a reg veggie sub, chips and coke for over $8.00 !!! that's crazy .. I can get a really good meal at a nice restaurant off their lunch menu to go for the same price.|||I thought the same thing a few weeks back

Quiznos is awesome but definetly expensive. but If I want a sub I'll go there anyway, Subway doesn't hold a candle to them|||I went to Quiznos for the first time last week and boy...are the meals expensive! I ordered a meal with a friend and they charged us over $20, i think i'll continue going back to Subway, it's fresh, healthy, and much cheaper!|||Quizno is good, but way over-priced. Go subway.|||did not notice but i will stop going there. I always go to subway and get my italian BMT meal for around $6

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment