Saturday, February 11, 2012

I think it's called a sponge monkey.

Weird huh? o.0|||those were the results of a chemical test gone wrong|||They were charictors from a flash animation from
rathergood.com

the origional song was called "we like the moon"|||I LOVED THEM! I downloaded that commercial and watched all the time.

We love our subs. That is why we eat them everyday!|||i heard in the news that they were actually monkeys from africa or something|||Cute|||They are sooo scary looking!|||uh.. like you said.. gerbils|||hahahahha those guys were so funny!!!! i love those, even tho they are a little strange looking.|||Road kill|||i thought they were rats|||Oh Jesus, Jesus Christ! I can't believe I shoved all those small furry animals up my a**!
Seriously, those commercials are, what, two years old? Has your TV been broken since then?|||uuummmmmmmm......gerbils?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment