Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Quizno's... I like the Turkey Sammy because it's just the right amount of food and is cheap. BUT...

I also like the Turkey Ranch and Swiss - except I pay extra for the Rosemary Parmesan Bread.

YUMMMMY!|||none of them...i like the sandwiches at Sam's Italian Sandwich Shop in Maine.|||subway duh its the best. I get about anything|||I like subway better because at quizno's they toast your sub and i really don't like it toasted all the time..

On my subway sub i get white bread, prime rib, lettuce, chipotle sauce, and american cheese. Toasted

it may sound disgusting but it tastes really good|||Dunkin Donuts|||Subway is the best. I eat there every day, really. I work there.|||Subway is way better the Quiznos. I've never been to Blimpie's

I get the Italian BMT on honey oat bread. Provolone cheese.
Lettuce, tomatoe, cucumbers, pickles, black olives, hot and sweet peppers. Oil vinegar, salt pepper, and oregano. Not Toasted.

火车采集器
  • chinese food delivery
  • auto parts stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment