Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If you like Quizno's, what sub is your favorite?

Mine is the Black Angus on Rosemary Parmesan bread.|||Mmnm.. it's a tossup between hickory BLT and Cheese melt-- yummy. I think you've just inspired me to go visit Quizno's today!|||BACON BLT|||Mine is Chicken Carbonara.

As a side note.. did you know Quizno's doesn't publish the amount of calories in their Subs? I assume 1 million. I don't care, it tastes too good.|||Honey bourbon chicken on whole wheat|||Honey Mustard Chicken on Whole Wheat|||I love Quizno's but I get something different everytime. It's usually something with chicken.|||none! That place is disgusting!|||def the Tuscan chicken|||I have only eaten at Quizno's three times and I didn't dig the sandwhiches but there salads are really great. They have this one salad where there is chicken, cheese, and this great peppercorn dressing!! Ahh... it's like even though it's salad it is soooo not good for you because teh dressing is so fatting, but it is so good. It's that kind dressing where you want to dunk chips into it!! Give it a try

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment