Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I usually get the mesquite chicken on white breadbut, what else is good ?

And please don't say Subway I occasionally want a hot sandwich !|||any decion for quiznos is the best yesterday i got a black angus steak on rosmaRY PARMASION BREAD that was good then theres the chicken carbonara beacon no cheese i might go back today|||I liked the Parmesean Peppercorn Turkey but they took it off the menu...|||Classic italian!!! mmmm|||I used to love the Honey mustard bacon and ham sandwich. Very tasty.|||I like the alpine chicken sammie, the classic club, the turkey ranch and swiss . . . . there are a lot of good options. :)

I'm with you. I don't do Subway. I used to, and then I found a nasty, rubbery piece of turkey in my sandwich. I quit eating there.|||My favorite has always been the steakhouse beef dip on original white with extra french onion sauce. I really like the prime rib cheesesteak also and the classic Italian and the Tuna....lol Can you tell I like Quizno's? The cobb salad is great too.|||The tuna melt!! Yummy!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment