Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Looooove turkey but everytime I get turkey on my sub at Quizno's it really ruins it for me... it's all wet, slippery...slimey....blubbery.... it's a weird texture. Almost un-natural... hmmmm?|||I think everything at Quiznos is slimey.|||You should go back Quizno's restaurant and complain them about turkey, so you should receive refund because you are not satisfy with your sandwich. If this restaurant do repeat, why not go to other Quiznos restaurant?

I love the Quizno's turkey sandwich, too.
...|||Yes, all of their meat is so disgusting! Ugh. I've only eaten there a couple of times and each time my stomach hurt after! Gross.|||Lunch meat only lasts for like 2-3 days. I'm certain that they don't throw anything out. BLAH!|||their turkey isn't bad, but it is soggy.

=[|||its gross|||YES, Last time i had that my teeth were slippping off the meat|||then dont go there hoeeeeeeeee|||i luvv quiznos
i think u should try there honey mustard sandwhich is sooooo goood

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment