Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have no idea, but the first time I saw the commercial, she seemed familiar. But, so did the girl eating the sammie.|||It's Rhona Mitra. She's been in a lot of stuff. I know her from nip/tuck. As for the red-head, Idk.

Report Abuse

|||I'm not so sure she's Rhona Mitra....she looks a lot more like Adriana Francesca Lima to me...

Report Abuse

|||I think it is probably Adriana Lima. I did a little searching and found some of her pictures that she has that same haughty look on her face. The face is almost an exact match too.

Report Abuse

|||After downloading the commercial I am not 100% sure if it is Rhona Mitra, but I am leaning more towards her than Adriana Lima.

Report Abuse

|||She's really hot isn't she?|||idk but its funny,lol|||My agent.

火车采集器
  • channel 5 weather
  • ohio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment