Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am going there for lunch, and have only been there once before. Thanks!|||Their Honey Mustard chicken is delicious!

What I get every single time, haven't had any desire to bother with anything else, honestly, try it :D|||Awesome, I'm glad to hear you liked it :)

Report Abuse

|||Definitely their classic italian. Hard to try anything else. Then I get extra pickles and more vinegarette from their side bar.

Their prime rib is delicious too with the peppercorn sauce. But if you want all the other stuff, lettuce, tomatoes, etc. get those sandwiches.

This is my favorite of sandwich chain. Some others prefer Subway or Port of Subs. Be interesting if they read your question, give their answer and then put who they prefer.

I am getting hungry for this, more like craving, and it's only 9 am.|||I'd personally go somewhere else that had less grease and vegetable fat in their subs like Subway

Quiznos is a Fatty Mecca and a ticket to a plaque/fat squirting heart attack later in your life

small wonder most Americans are obese after eating at places like Quiznos|||I don't recommend anything. They USED to be good when they first came out, but now their food is kind of disgusting. Stay away from their flatbread pizza for sure.|||Try one of their $4 torpedo subs. They're very good and cheap. Get 2 if you're hungry enough.|||Yes.

A sandwich

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment