Saturday, March 3, 2012

i like Quizno's|||Quizno's|||Quizno's.|||subway eat fresh!lol|||Quinnos for me|||I beg to differ, I like Subway.
@->-->-|||quizno's. good luck.|||Subway. Quizno's bread is too hard

: )|||subway their salads kickarse|||Quiznos|||Between the two subway... but thats because I have never been to quizno's... But I LOVE Blimpies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||SUBWAY......QUIZNOS HAS TOO MANY MYSTERY SAUCES|||Neither. I cant eat sandwiches. They make me sick!|||I have to choose Subway, because there is no Quizno's here!|||subway less fat more meat|||mmmmmmmm
Quizno's
subway sucks|||For something quick and hopefully healthy, subway.
For a toasted sub or more of a meal type thing, quizno's.|||I luv Quiznos!|||Subway sucks big time.|||Quiznos definetly|||subway|||Subway. I like them both though. I haven't been to quizno's in a few years.|||Quiznos all the way....|||Quizno's|||Quizno's if I can, but most of the time I have Subway because they have more chains in more convenient places.|||Never had Quizno's heard it was good but yeah subway is good|||Subway.|||subway! **** da b.s.|||quizno's for Taste but Subway for the money, with all the coupons for subway two can eat really cheap.|||Quizno's, No contest!!|||subway|||Subway,

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment