Monday, March 12, 2012

Honestly, I have never been to a Jimmy John's Subs but I have been to Quizno's plenty of times. I love Quizno's because, unlike other fast food restaurants, their sandwiches actually look like the ones they show on the boards and the commercials. If you join Quizno's website, you will also get lots of coupons for buy one/get one free and other types of others in your email every month. They can be a bit pricey compared to Subway at times, but you definately get your moneys worth in value. Also, keep in mind, at most Quizno's, if you buy the large drink, you get a 32 ounce plastic cup that is refillable for 25 cents each time you go to Quizno's, even if you do not order food....so keep the cup and save loads on your drink with your meals there.|||Jimmy Johns is great! Their bread is a thin layered lightly crispy crust on the outside and very soft on the inside. I am really loving the sprouts and sometimes ask for extra. I get the turkey sub.. forgot the name of it.. but it's a number 4 at our restaurant. Love their white bread/sub!

Report Abuse

|||never heard of it but i dont like quiznos|||Really, this is a matter of own personal opinions and tastes--but have you ever tried Port of Subs? The first time I ate there I must have been VERY hungry since I remember it being a great sandwich not to be duplicated!|||quizno's. love those toasted buns.|||There's no Jimmy Johns where I live nor have I ever heard of it. I live right around the corner from a Quiznos, and I like the subs there.|||Jimmy Johns is great....
They are all over Indiana.|||subway|||dont no jimmy john subs|||J2|||QUIZNO'S!!!|||jimmy john's....great ingredients, delivery (MAJOR plus), and they're so fast you'll freak.

good pickles, too.|||i love QUIZNOS|||jimmy johns. they're on my speed dial.|||Quizno's Sub|||Jimmy Johns is the best. Subway is gross, and it makes me want to puke.|||subway|||Quizno's Sub, please.|||Of those two, I prefer Quizno's.|||I have never heard of J J Subs, but I have tried Quiznos and they are pretty good....the best I have tried around where I live is Larry's Giant Subs........awesome!!!! Oh yeah and Firehouse Subs are great too!!!|||quizno's|||Jimmy John's hands down|||I actually like subway but if i had to choose between just those 2 i would pick Quizno's|||Well umm what is a Jimmy John's i have never heard of it. I like Subway over both of those, but if you like it toasted they usually ask you if you want it toasted.|||Quizno's is the best.|||i have never heard of jimmy johns subs......so i guess quiznos :)|||Just my own personal opinion but I like Jimmy John's better. To each his own! :)|||Quizno's ???|||oh god, we just had a jimmie johns open and we tried it, NOT IMPRESSED. I'd prefer anything but that. I never had Quiznos, but they cook theirs, so I know I'd love it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment