Tuesday, March 6, 2012

and why?|||Subway because I've never tasted Quizno's! Subway is alright for sandwiches and all!|||I don't like this answer. I disagree that there was a right or wrong answer, it should have been from someone who has been to both places and can decide from his question.


BTW, I've only been to one.

Report Abuse

|||Quiznos is yummier but subway is cheaper, i cant decide|||since i'm in college and we get discounts for both places in town on certain days, I've spent quite a bit of time at both! :) I like Quizno's for their chili and broccoli cheese soup and breadbowls, but thats about it. All the rest of the stuff they have there is no better than subway, and as far as the bottled drinks and extra stuff go, if I wanted that I'd go to a grocery store, not fast food restaraunt where the prices are jacked anyway. Basically, I like subway the best because they are simple, it doesn't take forever to order, and i like EVERYTHING they have there.|||I like them both, but it just depends on which sandwich I am getting. I actually prefer sandwiches from Togo's. :)|||Quiznos, I think the quality is better overall and I prefer their menu selection over Subway.|||Subway but I have never been to quizno's although a lot of ppl tell me it's not as good!|||I prefer subway... I like basic|||They are both really good, Quizno's bread is kinda' crunchy and Subway has lots of toppings!|||subway, all the way!!! i freakn' LOVE subway... :]|||Neither - I don't eat out!!|||quizno's|||Quizno's has more meat and toppings. The toasting is also better than Subway.|||Subway...cos i have no idea what Quizno's is...forgive my lack of knowledga :P|||subway|||It's like apples and oranges... sometimes I prefer the Quiz... other times I prefer the Sub....

Quizno's for hot choices and more gourmet... a little spendier....

Subway for cold choices and more down to earth... a little more economical...|||Quizno's. The quality of meat is better. It makes it taste superb when it's heated. They offer a variety of choices that challenge the palette.|||Quizno's is way better.

Shame on all you people that answered for subway without even having been to a quiznos.

subway does have a decent meatbal sub for real cheap.|||Neither--- I like Wawa|||subway|||Subway....yey hot pastrami!|||I like both, But right now i would go for Quizno麓s since they don麓t have any restaurants in Spain.. That's my reason..
( they have subways all over)

Good Morning...

Bcn_mimosa from Barcelona, Spain

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment