Friday, March 9, 2012

Blimpies and Subway , a tie
*****************|||I have never heard of Jimmy John's. I have only been to Quizno's once and it was so nasty. I love Blimpies the best, but there are not any in my area so I am stuck with Subway.|||Jimmy John's!!!

Subway makes my clothes smell all day. Quizno's is too expensive for me.|||Quizno's > Jimmy Johns > Blimpie > Subway

Firehouse is between Jimmy Johns and Blmpie though.|||Jimmy Johns has the best bread. The only thing that irritates me is you can't get a 6 inch sandwich like you can at Subway.|||Subway.|||Subway.|||Subway|||Blimpies|||Blimpies|||Subway|||Blimpies And Subway|||Quiznos|||Quiznos !!|||Jimmy Johns|||In this case, I like Quizno's the best.|||quiznos|||subway eat fresh!!|||I like all 4 !!!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment