Monday, March 12, 2012

Quizno's|||Subway all the way =)|||subway|||subway. I had it for lunch today :D
`|||Subway|||subway|||Another vote for Quiznos. I just like toasted hot sandwhiches I guess.|||subway!|||I like them both!
But Quizno's takes the cake.|||Quiznos!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||Quiznos for sure!|||subway i dont know why but i taste a huge difference im obsessed with subway but i cant even put quinos in mi mouth|||Eat fresh!!
What do you think?|||Subway all the way.|||subway, i only eat subs when i want to trick myself into believing i'm eating healthier, and fried bread isn't what i would call healthy. |||subway yay, Quizno's nay|||Subways, they always have fresh cookies. :)|||i probably would say subway because i never ate quiznos

so i say subway|||Subway =]|||I'm definately a subway man! Their sandwhiches are soo good and I always get them with double meat. Also, where I live, its great because their is a subway near my house and a subway near my campus. I've had quizno's before but it can't compare with subway.

Subway: Eat Fresh!|||Subway there is more of a selection =]|||Quizno`s .
*

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment