Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to try it. Have you tried it? Do you like it?|||never had a bad sub at At Qiiznos go for it.|||It is very good.|||anything at quiznos is good. go ahead take a chance eat the veggie|||I am a vegetarian - a sales rep bought us lunch at the office and knowing I was a vegetarian she brought me one of those. I didn't like it. I wanted to like it - but I didn't!!|||I really have no idea. I have never even eaten a Quizno's sub.|||Quizno's is like, the best place.
You'll make no mistake ordering the veggie sub.
It's delicious!|||make your own. it's only ok.|||try it if you want a change and if you do not like it then you know not to buy again|||yes, it is good and healthy. A salad is good too.|||i havent had it im sure its good|||I really like their veggie sub but I just wish I could find accurate nutrition info on it!|||I never had one but the last time I ordered a tuna sub I got home and it had everything on it except tuna! I had to go all the way back to get my tuna!

火车采集器
  • romance novels
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment