Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Should I get a quizno's sandwich? I had pasta already this week and I don't want to have it again -already had MCD too...I need something I can just pick up and eat. Maybe a Greek salad?

Give me some good suggestions!!!|||I would pick up a quart of hot-n-sour soup from a Chinese restaurant and perhaps a spring roll to go with. Yummy! and something you usually don't make yourself at home.|||Taco Bell mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm|||No fast food is a good suggestion. Pick up some whole wheat bread and fresh veggies.|||Taco Bell. Taco John's. Chinese.|||nothing better than good barbeque takeout..|||How about Chimichanga's or Pollo Ranchero hmmm.
These are my favorites when i eat at a Mexican restaurant.|||If you are looking for a healthy meal. Search for the location of the Flame Broiler and order the chicken and beef combo plate with steam veggies. Trust me is good.

Or you can have the asian salad at any of the fast food place with a small french fries. Is good too.

Anything that you can combine with to meet the requirements of the food pyramid is a good choice so enjoy. I hope that helps.|||Go to a seafood restaurant and take the food to go. There's this one place i always go to called the Fish Grill. The food is ready pretty fast and it is SO good!|||Boston Market!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment