Friday, March 9, 2012

I love Schlotzsky's. I could eat there almost everyday. The Original is the best.|||I totally love Schlotzsky's, too!|||Subway- seems the healthiest|||Subway I could eat there everyday. Quizno's is marginal at best they never can get my order right!|||The first two rot, so it is Schlotzsky's by default.|||subway... eat fresh lol|||schlotzsk's is great but there is a place called pita pit its great too.|||noway subway is way better then quizno's or schlotzsky;s|||Subway cuz I get to make my own sandwich|||Subway.|||Mr. SUB !!!|||subway~~~all the way!|||subway!!|||Subway is the absolute best. and its alot healthier like with their fresh fit meals|||None of the above.
I eat Burger King|||hmmm...
i love subways melt snadwich!! yummy
and at quiznos, i love their bacon club sandwich.
never been to schlotskis though.|||Subway|||I would prefer Subway.|||Well since I work at subway, I should feel obliged to say Subway. But when you get free food and you are abosolutly sick of Subway, you start to look elsewhere. I love Quiznos. They make a mean veggie.|||I hate subway and quizno's. They are gross. They act like they are healthy but if you want healthy food. Buy some wheat bread, low fat cheese and turkey.

I like the cheddar angus best, no onion, xtra pickles and olives.|||I don't know what Schlotzsky's is and I don't care for Quizno's so my choice would be Subways.|||I would say Schotzsky's.|||quizno's|||Subway|||Geez, get a life. It's just lunchmeat and bread!

Try some real food sometime - maybe something with some actual vegetables...|||I like the toasted ones. So I prefer Quizno's and Scholtzsky's to subway. But if I end up in subway, I try to get my sandwich toasted.|||QUIZNO'S. WOOHOOO I LOVE QUIZNO'S|||Subway. n|||what the heck is schlotzskys's? i like subway and quiznos!|||subway:)|||Schlotzsky's...sadly we don't have one here
Quizno's then Subway|||i dot know what schlotzsky's is so iw ould have to say. . . . . . . subway!

火车采集器
  • christian bookstore
  • flight simulator games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment