Saturday, March 3, 2012

their bread bowls, they are delicious. I get the one with bacon and cheese and they give you soup to put in it. I get the Clam Chowder, you dump it in the bowl then cut it up and eat the bread, they are delicious.|||love Quizno's, my favorite sub place. It is like the rich man's version of sub style sandwiches. The toasting of the main ingrediants on the bread... ooooo so yummy, now I am totally hungry. Maybe, I will stop by for dinner.|||There's one about 20 min. away from my house. I've tried them once. It was good, but it would have been better if they didn't put that saucey stuff on, I don't know what it was called. I think it was a salad dressing sort of sauce, and it was like a pinkish-purple color...lol.|||Quiznos is a great place to get a sandwich however all the rest of the items are prepackaged junk|||Yes, we have a Quizno's near us and I like their food. I've never tried the bread bowls though.|||Yes but I don't like their sandwiches..the chili bowl is okay but everything to me just taste like garlic..like they are just covering up the food because they know it already taste like crap|||We have one near by, but I've never eaten there.|||We have one not to far from us. I have never tried the bread bowl. I don't eat bacon since I am Jewish. I always order the chicken and cheese on whole wheat with mushrooms and honey mustard. That is my favorite. Have you noticed how expensive they are starting to get?|||They are way overpriced for what they give you. If someone else is paying it's not too bad.|||there was one near me when I lived in Canada. I liked it. I only ever had the sangas, but I wish I had tried that bread bowl you are talking about. Have to wait til my next trip to a country that has Quizonos. (what other countries apart from Canada?)|||No I have never tryed and no I don't have one near me! But I might try!|||Yeah i tried it once and im in no rush to go and try it again. The prices are a little too rich for my blood. I guess ill stick with subway cuz they offer specials everyday and their sandwiches are pretty good.

But i guess everyone has their own tastes, so if you like it, then its all good|||Yes, we have a few by us and they make me really sick|||Their food is fairly decent for a sandwich shop, but I think they are a little expensive for what you get. If you like salad though, their salads are pretty good, especially their flatbread chopped salads -- like the raspberry chicken chipotle salad.|||Yes, they have are over here. I never had the Bread Bowls .

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment