Friday, March 9, 2012

Which one makes better subs?

Star please.|||Subway forsure!!

I always get the roasted chicken and quiznos doesn't have that

also, one of my friends got quiznos once and there was a dead fly in her sub!:S|||***** quiznos is far better|||Subway!

I'm craving some right now|||quiznos|||"SCHLOTZSKYS!!!|||Quiznos hands down|||Subway.|||i prefer eating from subway.|||quizno's ... i can't stand subways new ad campaign, that little monkey, just who is that supposed to be geared towards ???|||Subway 5 stars (:|||Subway


Quizno's bread is all hard and tough, but they do have really good sauces, and their quality of meat is slightly better.|||Quiznos is way better Subway sucks|||I like subway|||PizzaHut Pwns|||Subway- Eat fresh|||I like Subway better. Not only the sandwiches, but they make excellent salads too. Plus, I like the $5 sub deal.
Here's your star|||quiznos kills
subways healthy|||Quizno's: mmmmm toasty!|||Given the fact that Subway has a strain of salmonella in Central Illinois I'd go with Quizno's|||Subway. I love eating there, and their food is so fresh|||i just had quizono's and they messed up my order and there subs arent that great

Subway all the way!|||Subway ..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment