Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am going to get my Ph.D in Pharmacology and I was wondering wether its better to just be an employee of a pharmacy like Walmart or Walgreens, or should I own my own pharmacy, or if I do decide just to work for a Walgreens for example is it possible for me to own other buisiness's on the side for some more income? Maybe a Quizno's or something. Just own it, not manage and operate it?|||If you are a Pharmacist (even working for another Pharmacy), you will certainly not have the time necessary to run a successful franchise. Sure you could buy a franchise, and have someone else run it for you, but that will likely create far more problems for you than it will be worth, and you will very likely make nothing in the process. Absentee ownership of a small franchise simply does not work.|||If you have a PhD in pharmacy, you cannot be a pharmacist. You need a PharmD to be a pharmacist. If you work for Wal-mart/Walgreens/CVS etc, then you cannot own your own pharmacy or have a significant interest in one. Theoretically, it is possible to own a quizno's.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment