Saturday, March 3, 2012

Arbys; I love their secret sauce and their au juis fries
and their curly fries|||Neither of them.

either In N Out or Carls Jr|||Taco bell they got good food|||Wow this is tough but I'm going to go with Wendy's. They have a lot more things that I like on the menu than the other choices. Arby's only has curly fries, I don't know what Zaxby's is, ever since that whole Taco Bell thing a few years ago I don't eat there and I'm not the biggest fan of subs.|||QUIZNO'S .....NO DOUBT..THERE BROCLY CHEESE SOUP .......YUM..........AND ALSO THERE BULLET'S........JUSS RECENTLY TRYED IT FOR THA FIRST TIME AND FELL IN LOVE...........WATCH OUT SUBWAY....LOL..........|||Its a tie for me between Wendy's and Taco Bell but I'll have to say Wendy's because I love the fries!|||neither, I don't eat at any on those places. I do like Blimpie they have fresh bread.|||I love Zaxby's...yumm. Quiznos is delicious as well.|||I love Zaxby's!!!! I miss it now that I live outside the region where there are Zaxby's restaurants. They have the best chicken fingers and fries of anyplace. Just the right seasoning blend on the chicken, just the right texture for the fries. They have delicious sweet tea, too.|||arby's curly fries|||Zaxby's for chicken.
Arbys for Roast Beef sandwich.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment