Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I prefer Subway because I can walk there for Lunch. I think Quizno's is overpriced.|||OH MY GOSH! let me tell all of you my experiance at Subway..Ughh,,
Ok so i ordered a sandwich, the lady was making it #1 she isn't wearing gloves..then #2 i see a bug walking near the turkey meat, and she kills it with her finger and she continued making my sandwich untill i told her something!

I prefer Quiznos...Mmm! warm sandwiches|||I eat at both equally.|||quiznos all the way!|||Ugh! Neither fast food. You'd do better to have a deli sandwich made to order at your local supermarket. It will be fresher and not following the usual robotic rigid pre-set ingredients.|||I like both.|||Subway
toasted sandwiches are nasty
They are called "COLD CUTS" for a reason|||subway as they have nicer sauces and a larger range or bread. However they dont have bannana chillis. I dont like quiznos because they dont have a large variety of salad and they dont put chillis in you have to do that your self. But quizinos bread is nice with their soup i do give them that.|||Subway. It's easier to customize your food.|||Subway you get to pick the toppings and they arn't always toasted|||Quiznos. It is more classy. Subway is not fresh. almost all of their meats are frozen and their lettuce one molecule short of being paper.

火车采集器
  • boston market menu
  • halloween horror nights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment