Friday, March 9, 2012

I went to quiznos today because I wanted to try those Sammie’s ,that they have. When I bought them man were they small, these things were smaller then the size of my palm. They were really good though but they are overpriced, In my opinion like all of quiznos items. your still hungry even when you get the meal. I got two of them no wonder allot of the stores go out of business they are just to overpriced for what you get.|||I have never been to Quizno's|||Give me Togos's over quizno's any day|||i know but those chicken-bacon-ranch sandwiches are amazing!
makes my cholesterol skyrocket so i dont eat it much though :( lol|||i wouldnt no ive never been there but my friend has and they say the same thing|||HELL YEAH THEY ARE..I KNEW IT WAS A CATCH TO THOSE SAMMIES..THEY'RE ONLY TWO DOLLARS CUZ THEY SO SMALL!!

--GO TO SUBWAY =D|||What on earth is quiznos and Sammie's???|||They are two bucks. What did you expect?|||yeah they definitely are! especially with those Sammie's,they have like one slice of paper thin meat its insane! their stuff is good but its not that serious and the one that was in my neighborhood closed in like 3 months! so yeah i just go to subway or potbelly's.|||I don't eat out, it's expensive.|||I tried quizno's once,- don't like it.|||no i go to subway quiznos sucks|||Yes Quiznos is over priced but you want over expensive, do Fat Burger!! :)|||I can't believe how expensive...Went there once found out their prices and never went back...Love, honey|||I think everything is overpriced these days|||Everywhere is too expensive. Quizno's is merely a good example.|||ya especially kuz it sucks|||Never Been There, Either....!!|||agree 10000000 percent...went with a co-worker who ordered a paid for hers...I got the foot long steak thing meal and he said $15.63 sir. And I said, oh she already paid..NO. that was my meal and he said, but you got the cookie to.. like that cost $6 dollars or somethin lol:)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment