Monday, March 12, 2012

I HATE IT MYSELF.
I Spent $10 on a crappy sandwich sitting in the dinner with more then 5 flies flying around because they propped the door open all day!|||I personally like the Quiznos in my town.... they are clean and serve quality food. I always get this chicken baja type sub with guacomole sauce and bbq on the side. it's the ish! haha Sounds like you're town's Quizno's could use a little tidying up. I do agree with you that the prices are ridiculously high, and that's the reason I don't go there very often unfortunately.|||They're overpriced. Flies can also indicate the food was old and they should not leave the door open to a food establishment. It's unsanitary.|||The food stinks and the counter help is nasty. I had coupons and they said no good. you have to pay full price. It was a nasty meal. never again for me.|||Can't beat POT BELLIES|||clearly your quiznos is one of the crappy ones|||omg that is just horrible.
I have the same experience .|||Me too.|||noooooooooooo try subways or publixs|||If you don't like it, don't go back. More for the rest of us.|||no, they are kind of wack lol|||no i dont like it

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment