Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I go Subway. Have a good day. |||quiznos they have slammies nice salads and soups...we adore the soup bowls.|||SUBWAY!!!!! i actually like what they make!!!! and the actual place smells sooooooooooooo good !!!!!|||subway is better b/c it is healthier and fresher and you can create ur own sandwhiches. quizno's may seem interresting but its fattening .|||I like subway better because I don't like my subs toasted. Plu Quiznos puts thousand island dressing on everything and I can't stand it! ick! you have a good day too ;)|||Subway- like the commercials say it's fresh, and wayyyy more nutritious than Quizno's, but if you need a ton of flavor to satify your taste buds I'd say Quizno's is the better pick,
but listening to my body, I always feel good after I eat a Subway Sub|||Subway for shur! its healthier and more tasty!|||subway of course|||Subway, (mmm delish tuna subs...) is way better then Quizno's. The two times I ate at Quizno's it was gross. |||Subway because its healthier and Quiznos puts the sme spice in every sammich|||You just asked: "Whats better, cake or toe jam"|||SUBWAY SO MUCH BETTER|||Subway for me. I eat there like three or four times a week. Way healthier than Quiznos.|||neither
I like McDonalds.|||Subway. They have a bigger variety of choices and I think it just tastes better in general.|||subway is so good there bread is great!!|||Quizno's.|||Quiznos. They are better quality and the italian sammies are delicious!|||Subway is better because you get more food for less money. Quizno's was expensive the last time that I went there.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment