Monday, March 12, 2012

I would say Subway--You really do get more food, it is truly healthier for you, it taste great.

I had my 1st experience with Quizno's a few weeks ago and I was really disappointed. They barely gave me any meat they were also very stingy with the veggie. They are expensive. The cookie was stale. You can only get 2 types of bread|||I say Subway all the way :)|||Subway couldnt carry Quizno's drink cup.|||Subway|||I like Subway|||if you only have the two to choose from Subway.

There are many family owned sub shops that you would enjoy way more than either of the two choices you give (homemade bread is the major key to making a sandwich great). The 2 listed bake their break in store but they don't make their own dough which makes the family owned shop 1 step above.|||In my opinion, Subway is better than Quizno's.|||subway i think.
my brother just farted|||Subway - just because you can literally have them make a sandwich of your choice! And a lots of options for veg folks too.|||I like Subway. Quizno's is more expensive.|||JUST SUBWAY|||Guess I'm in the minority here. I'd say Quiznos for taste and Subway for healthier alternatives.|||Subway, I Guess...!!|||subway hands down .|||I prefer Subway, but I think Quiznos sub are meatier/less veggies. Quiznos salads are better than Subway salads.|||subway|||Defintitly Subway, it tastes so much better and is much healthier. But Quizno's does toast the sub.|||Subway|||Subway|||neither , you will get fat and fart|||i think subway is better, once i tried quiznos blt and it was awesome and i tried it again 6 months later and it was HORRIBLE. so i say subway!|||I can't believe all these Subway fans! The Subways in my area are awful! Quiznos is a bit expensive, but they have a much better menu variety. You can get any sandwich made exactly how you want it and they have at least 4 breads that I know of. Plus, they have all kinds of yummy sauces for their sandwiches. My favorite is the roasted red pepper sauce on the Tuscan Turkey sandwich. Their salads and soups are very good too. You can sign up for coupons on their website if you are interested. They are by far the best "fast" food place near my office and I would probably eat there every day if I wasn't dieting! ;)
Mmmmm...Tuscan Turkey...|||Quiznos|||both r delish but i think subway is cheaper|||Subway...definitely !!!|||subway!!!! chicken bacon and ranch toasted... just had one today!|||Quizno's. I used to be a Subway fan till my friends got me hooked on Quizno's and I'll never go back.|||none

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment