Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I use to really like Jack in the box southwest but they keep changing stuff on it. Mcdonalds southwest it a joke! Quizno's have good salads and subway|||Jack-in the-Box salads are awesome!! I agree with you about the southwest salad, but I still love it. The chicken club salad is great as well.

Close second is Wendy's. Jack wins on the gourmet upgrades like solid rings of red onion, ranch seasoned slivered almonds, fire roasted corn, unique dressings.

I think it's great that the FF restaurants are getting better about this type of food. Grilled chicken, lowfat dressings, etc.|||i like subway|||I love Wendy's ceasar salads.|||subway...BK sometimes if it;s fresh|||Sonic is awesome. I love their grilled chicken salad. wendy's is probably my second favorite. their salads are a lot fresher than most places.|||wendy's has some good salads|||I really like the chicken salads at Wendy's and KFC. The KFC salad is messily presented, but the chicken tastes best. The Wendy's salad is a beautiful presentation, and has more ingredients in it. Both are tasty and worth the price.|||Wendys|||I like Taco Bells Southwest Chicken Bowl. It' good.|||Wendy's is tops for me.|||soup or salad|||Wendy's...I like their Taco Salads|||McDonald's is what comes to mind but sometimes you get real greens, and sometimes you get a 1/2 a head of iceburg.

Subway is always good, and so is a salad wrap at D'Angelos|||Culvers has the best salads.|||Subway-you can make any 6" into a salad so there are a lot of options|||mc donalds asian salad|||im not sure i dont really get salads|||Jack-In-the-box......Asian Chicken. Yummy!!!!!|||McDonalds are okay without the fried chicken on them
Sonics are a little better|||Have you ever tried the salads at Wendy's? They are always fresh and they have a nice selection to choose from. They are offered fresh all day long,with a verity of dressings.I know what you mean about Mc Donalds Southwest.....I like the Quizno's salads as well.|||I think the best ones are at Quiznos and Chic Fila.|||That would be Subways. They will make you a salad from any sandwich combo that you want.|||Wendys I suppose.|||shoney's or pizza hut or zaxby's!!!!!!|||quiznos mmmmmmmmmm toasty|||JACK N THE BOX

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment