Monday, March 12, 2012

Which do you prefer?|||i love them both. i would have to chose subway though|||Neither one. I prefer Blimpie.|||Well, Subway is more convenient for me.

Blimpie's been using some really nice breads lately, so I'm thinking...|||subway.|||Used to be Quizno's but now that Subway is copying them its a toss up.|||Quizno's is mmmm...good.|||Neither, whichever is most convenient. Otherwise it's better to make them at home.|||quiznos|||Mr. Sub...|||I get free food from both, although without the Manager's (or anyone's) knowledge, which just goes to show that Anything Can Happen!!!|||It used to be quiznos, but the commercials have gotten stupid lately, back when they had the weird demented eldrich rats. It would have been a no contest.|||We were into Subway, now we like Publix subs|||SUBWAY yes thats the one|||Subway. Eat Fresh!|||Quizno's I like it hot t.|||subway and oh yea have anyone tried their cookies, man im addicted those cookies|||Both! I like them both!! However, if I had a choice I wouldn't go to either but instead go to Lucchesi Deli which is by far, in my opinion, better than both! Unfortunately, you have to call in your order no later than 11:45am otherwise you end up waiting 20 minutes for your sandwich because all the high school kids are there having their 2 hour lunches (I only remember getting 30 minutes when I was in high school, what gives?).|||I prefer Quinzo's. I love the toasted subs with all that melted cheese. Obviously, Subway felt threatened, because they started toasting their subs.|||Subway....|||Definatly quizno's. no questions asked.|||S u b w a y ! ! !|||Awwww Yeaaaah! Now were talkin'! QUIZNO's!!!
Loved that stupid commercial too. I still can't get the song outta my head!|||Neither. If I must eat at a franchised establishment, it would be Blimpie.|||QUIZWAY!!!!!!

(the best of both)|||quiznos|||subway|||i like cousin's subs. subway's commercial with jared really turns me off! haha|||subway|||Subway... toasted...|||Subway 'Eat Fresh'|||Quiznos, but I eat more at Subway because I think Quiznos is kind of expensive. Blimpie's is good too, as someone else mentioned--unfortunately the only one in my area shut down.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment