Monday, March 12, 2012

NO. it is just more gelatinous muck.|||http://youtube.com/watch?v=8oRwkPY04qc&m鈥?/a>|||I'd much rather have subway|||Yes I do!! I like Quizno's way better than Subway!!!|||Dont know never had it... but I like subway...|||mmm... Quizno's! I haven't had one in ages but when I do, I love the turkey, ranch & swiss on the parmesan bread.

They're opening a Potbelly's near me soon, and I'm looking forward to that, but I think I would still love Quizno's. And I love that they are always offering coupons if you register on their website.|||No, atleast not the one that's near me.|||No I can't stand that place...|||yup they are yummy! xD|||never had one|||Yes, I do. I think that Quizno's is the best sub shop hands down!|||Yes, I do!|||no

I like Jimmy Johns (local area)|||I have never had Quiznos subs. But I can tell you one thing, they misrepresented Subways subs badly!! (on that prime rib Quiznos commercial) They are not that skimpy and small!
And I know, because I lived off of Subway when I was pregnant with my son! Do you really think a hungry pregnant woman would settle for that sorry little sub they showed? I think not!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment