Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm all about the Quizno's!|||There's no Quizno's in my hometown.|||Neither, I love Milio's and Jimmy John's!|||Subway sucks,.|||subway!!!|||Nope it's all about Togo's. I guess it's a CA thing.
Between those two I suppose I agree. Quiznos is better.|||Quiznos... I think the meat is much better (ie: real meat)|||Quizno's.. uhm, uhm toasty!|||Quizno's is the best...even at their salads and soups!|||subway!!|||I love Quizno"s! No more subways for me.|||Neither you can just make you own sandwhich!!!
It might be hard but if you try hard enough you can pull it off!!!
Actually making sandwhiches is EASY|||Subway-I love the chicken bacon ranch sub.|||well for me subway. to tell the truth i've never ate at a quizno's.but it sounds pretty good.|||I consumer protest Quizno's cause they only pay their staff minimum wage. Subway all the way!!|||Neither. I've had bad food and horrible service from both.|||Hate them both!
But if I have to choose I'll go for Subway...|||sub all the.. way...|||Subway. Quicker ( I think )|||qiozno's !!!! i love their subs and salads !! you really get your money's worth there .. not like at subway... i used to like subway .. but now i LOVE Quizno's !!!|||Quizno's.|||...I like both...|||SUBWAY!!!!! yeah!|||nothing like a good subway sub with fresh ingredients...my favorite inexpensive lunch

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment