Friday, March 9, 2012

If so what made you choose that particular one? and how profitable is it?|||You have to get whatever is available in the area you want. They don't like to have too many of the same franchise so close they compete. The cost is also a consideration. Good locations are priced higher. Big names have big prices.|||Hi there. I own a couple of franchises and while it's actually against my contract to talk about the profitability of my business I will say that I wouldn't be involved in we weren't turning a profit.

The franchises you used as an example are marquee tags and therefore come with a much higher price tag. If you have a great location for a franchise, chances are McDonalds is already close by and the opportunity for pop might be saturated. I think the key lies in finding up and coming areas that franchises may have shied away from in the past but are now good to go. For example, I live in Philadelphia. A large shopping center just opened and a smart investor put a QDoba in the lot. The lot was in a bad area if you look at straight numbrs but since it is so close to a large university (Temple) the franchise is going to flurish.

I recommend you continue to research using the same tool that I used when I was getting into the business. Franchise Gator. The website is: http://www.franchisegator.com

It is a great resource and will get you started with detailed information to serve as a baseline and then more indepth stuff as you move forward. It truly is clutch and still what I use when I am doing my research.

I hope this helps,
Jennifer Sands

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment