Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quizno's MM MM Toasty.|||We only have Subway here... I don't like... there it to much option... in my oponion if you choose a SUB de la día... I want EXACTLY what is shown... not to be able to choose extra & ruin the recipe jajajaja xD they are so big also ! My friend Migúel & I use to buy the big one and share half is Quizano another Sandwhich bar ?|||That would depend on your definition of "better". Subway has healthier subs, but when I go for taste I like Quizno's better.

But I only go to either of these two if I can't find a local pizzeria, they make the best subs.|||subway cause they actually put pickles on their subs

lol|||all personal preference
mine is subway|||Subway is more comfortable|||Don't know if you have them, but I prefer Blimpie over BOTH of those places.|||Quizno's|||subway, but Jason's Deli is the best sandwich shop|||I prefer Quizno's, and man does that sound really good to me right now.

|||Dominos |||subway!!!!!|||subway|||i like quizno's.just my preference!|||I think Subway is better :)|||Subway, Eat Flesh.|||i prefer subway. =)|||I love Subway!|||SUBWAY! EAT FRESH...!|||quiznos!|||NEITHER
they are NASTY|||subway all the way!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment