Monday, March 12, 2012

Subway....when your in a dark tunnel.......|||Subway!|||Subway|||Subway...never went to Quizno's|||Subway! '5 dollar foot loooonnngg!'|||subway|||tough one! but i usually go to subway....less $$$$$$$.....|||It depends...

if I'm in the mood for warm sandwiches then I'll go to Quiznos and if I was cold sandwiches then I'll go to Subway.

^_^|||Subway, although I love those little sammies too....|||Subway I hate Quizno"s|||Quizno's taste better. But subway offers more for the buck and its not that much worse than Quizno's. Subway is better|||Subway|||Subway is cheaper Quizno's tastes better and since im broke ill have to say subway|||Subway, its my fav food|||subway, quizno's has 1 good sandwich.|||i lkee both.|||Subway, so many different combinations possible|||subway.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment