Friday, March 9, 2012

Quizzno's for sure...they aren't maybe the healthiest but they do taste much better.|||I like Subway better... mabye because ive never been to Quizno's. lol! dont tell ppl.. :P|||subway|||Quiznos.|||Quizno's.|||subways. i dont want my sandwich toasted unless i say it's ok. i only go to a quizno's only if there isnt a subway near by or to fare to get to. i once walked over a mile in 100 plus degrees (dallas,tx-addison) to go to a subway rather then a quizno's and i got a free drink too|||Neither! I find is very sad that younger people today embrace these fast food versions of actual sub shops. Before them, you'd go to a REAL, authentic ma and pa sub shop which prided itself on great Italian meats and cheeses, and authentic ingredients on great real sub rolls. The fact that these assembly line chains have pushed out the real thing makes me sick.|||Quizno's, but they're so expensive i usually go to Subway.|||Quiznos.|||I love subway they carry more things to put on the sandwhich. I didn't like any of the toppings for the sandwhich at Quizzino's.|||i think subway has better, healthier sandwiches.|||subway|||In my opinion, Subway has the best sandwiches.|||SUBWAY|||Quizno's is better. It may not be as healthy as Subway, but it taste better. Subway is dry. You could probably make a subway sandwich at home and it will taste the same. Quizno's however, I think cost more.|||I'm going to have to say Subway. I've had Quiznos 3 times and didn't like it any of the time. Subway is also healthier. They put all kinds of sauces and melted cheeses on Quiznos.|||Quizno's gave me food poisoning|||Hmmm..., I gotta say Subway. I have a thing for cold sandwiches. :)|||subway hands down. they offer fresher foods than quiznos does..|||Quiznos? And you know you miss that commercial...

:)|||Easily, Quizno's. They have real chicken.|||That wasn't the question PSF11. Quiznos, but especially their warm sandwiches.|||I like Subway. There new breads are really good!|||i like quizno's better...subway is so stuck on the healthy thing that their sandwich's are starting to have no flavor at all|||My opinion would be Subway better choice's, healthier and taste better...|||quizno's|||umm i really like both but i think i like Quizno's a little more..i think|||quiznos|||quizno's never disappoints!|||ive only been to quiznos once and i didnt like it, and subway has the best bread.|||id personally say quiznos , subway has the healthier sandwiches , and quiznos always comes out with some new delicious sandwiches

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment