Friday, March 9, 2012

Personally I don't go to Quiznos because I don't enjoy the taste of chemical soaked vegetables and soggy bread. But that's just me.

:-D|||I've only had Quizno's once, and it was very disgusting.
I didn't even know they had a "Quizno's flavor."
:)|||Were actually suppose to answer these question seriously?

I don't see why not....I would love to see big cook out's in the back yard and drive bye's MC hammer in the back singing can't touch this...Jonases Brothers being chase down and thrown into the pool|||From the sound of it I would say that is what you all think that Christians do not like.

They did change what the voice said to I am waiting or something to that effect.
I am talking about the commercial|||I want to know how many of those innocent Quiznos they have to hunt down to squeeze that flavor into the sammiches. I also want a pet Quizno.|||Non-spiritually speaking, I don't give a d a*n.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment