Tuesday, March 6, 2012

how is the QUALITY
of the Tuna fish sandwich at Quizon Sub?|||At the Quizno's I go to, they don't put any mayo with the tuna. I guess so many people don't like mayo, so the put the plain tuna on the bread, toast it, and if you mayo or mustard or whatever, they put it on at the end. It was pretty good, I have had it twice. I do like Subway's tuna too, even though a lot of time they do overdo the mayo.|||it seems to be good quality tuna to me. I think it's just regular tuna fish with mayonnaise. I always get the tuna sandwich it's really good!!|||The quality of the tuna is top notch, but the Subway Tuna on whole wheat is much better.|||i heard its pretty good. i'm not a tuna fan myself but my friend is and he loves there tuna sandwich.|||it is not white meat|||I don't like it.|||it is very tasty if I might add!? It is fresh I'm positive!!!

火车采集器
  • dominoes
  • translate japanese to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment