Friday, March 9, 2012

when yu can get a pizza for 10!!! whats with that?|||yes it's pricey, after all it's just a sandwich not a nice meal. you could make a sandwich at home for cheaper.|||Yes, that's really high for a sandwich. Does it feed four?

I've only gone there once or twice, but I thought the prices were a bit high.

I like Subway.|||Yep. Don't eat at Quiznos anymore either. Those people are silly expensive.|||Hey you could get a pizza for that price, but it is Quiznos you want !!!!!!!!!! Quiznos is great !!!! Its okay to spend near $10 for a lunch sometimes......... you could also be going to a restaurant and spending that price or more ........|||Not if you are in an airport or held hostage in some mall's foodcourt.|||yes.|||Yes! It would be worth your time and money to just make your own sandwich. You can spend the same and make a better sandwich anyway.|||What does Denny's charge for a burger & fries? I'm sure Denny's burger doesn't taste nearly as good as that Quizno's sub!

Well, at least it's something you can eat!

Around here, Starbucks charges around $5 for a large late'!!!
It's not even alcoholic!|||I've eaten at Quizno's about 2 times, and I wasn't impressed either time. It's decent, but if I'm going to spend 9 bucks on a sub, it will be a huge cheesesteak or italian hoagie that you can barely eat in one sitting!!!|||Yes, and actually you can get a pizza for $5. Little Caesar's!|||Yeah, I like Quiznos, but I don't eat it much because they are very expensive, If they don't lower their prices I doubt they will last too many more years.|||quiznos is trying to keep up with gerad and subway

i suggest protesting make some signs and protest infront of there until they give you a free one then handcuf youreslf to there door|||I agree, it's too much for a sandwich..

Their subs are better than Subways, in my opinion, but who wants to spend that much for lunch?|||No their subs are good and they seem to use superior ingredients; you get what you pay for.|||That is ridiculous! Subway is cheaper. I understand you will have to pay a little more to eat healthier but ten dollars is crazy. You can make your own sub sandwich at home for cheaper. By the way, Quiznos is not that good anyway!|||Unless it feeds TWO people, that is way too much!|||Quiznos is really good, but I do think it is a little crazy that some of their sandwiches are $9 or even $10. But I guess it's better than paying $6 and having a crappy sandwich.|||Wow, that seems like more than they charge at the Q's in my area, but, maybe i'm wrong, they are really expensive. That's why, even though they're undeniably delicious, i hardly ever eat there.|||They just have prices up cuz they're money hungry. That seems insane for a sub when pizza is cheaper. Would you rather get 3 medium pizza's from Domino's (3 for $5 a piece) or a $9 sub? I'd go for the pizza. I hate the way fast food is making their prices go up lately. If it keeps going up I'm gonna stop eating it!|||Quizno's is sooo good it's well worth the money.|||Good lord! Get all your friends to stop eating there and put them out of buisness! That's ridiculous!!|||WAYYYY to much $$!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I can get a pizza for under 6 bucks... nice sized pizza... can feed 2 people...|||Yeah to expensive, stick with subway|||wow!!! that's way too much for a sub. is it a filet mignon steak sandwich?|||that's pricey. just say no to quizno's.
(you can get 9 items from the dollar menu at other places)|||Yes it is, but pizza is not much better a deal, there's a huge markup on something that is basically mostly bread and cheese. Same as you can buy a ton of macaroni and cheese for what you pay for a steak.|||Umm... yeah. Unless it is one of those giant subs that feeds like 50 people.|||That's more a price for an entree than a sandwich. It had better have unicorn in it, or something.|||Yes! Their subs are good, but not that good. And I like their salads better anyway.|||I would never pay that much for one sandwich.|||And how, I can get 9 double cheeseburgers at McD's.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment