Monday, March 12, 2012

If you've had both which one makes the better sandwich? |||subways pretty nice to have once in a while because its healthier and efficient to find around. especially the $5 footlong deal.
but quiznos is so damn gooooood, expensive, but gooood.

so quizzz|||i just got finished eating subway and i think that it is way better than quizno's

and for the girls, can you please answer my question
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…|||Definitely Subway, Quizno's is disgusting |||Quizno's, but Penn Station is better than both Subway and Quizno's.|||Quizno's|||Subway|||Quizno's|||SUBWAY|||Subway!!|||Quizno's|||Quizno's |||Quizno's|||subway|||subway|||subway|||subway|||Subway... Quizno's sucks @ss. |||I had quiznos for dinner
Mmmm Ckn Carbonara!|||Subway because I don't want to drive 30 miles to a Quiznos. Both are good.|||Quiznos but its expensive|||Quizno's all the way|||Subways Chicken Bacon And Ranch|||Subway since I've never had quiznos.|||Quiznos!!!! And THEY deliver!!! Whooot!!!|||Quizno's for me! :)|||Subway by far! no contest..|||I wish subway would die!!! They have gone down hill and is Nasty!!!|||I've had them both, I prefer Subway|||both|||neither, both are gross|||The Q all the way!!! no Subgay

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment