Friday, March 9, 2012

SUBWAY. EAT FRESH. :D|||Subway because it is more healthy, has a reputation of good service, more variety, easy to get, cheaper, fresher. I went to quiznos one day and there was a dead bug near the counter and was very dirty with their greens not so green anymore. plus being a vegetarian, i was even more grossed out with their meat which did not look to clean. Subway Eat Fresh|||subway.|||When I go to Subway, the workers stare at me like they are mentally challenged. Subway is better anyways.|||quiznos has good hot sandwiches, but subway is honestly healthier and tastes better :D|||Subway. Footlong subs only 5 dollars!|||Subway - cheaper prices!|||well I've never tried quizno's so I'll go with delicious subway|||Subway")|||SUBWAY <3|||Subway!|||Subway (((:|||Subway all the way.|||SUBWAY!!!! EAT FRESHHH!

SubWAY is the right WAY... See what I did there? eh eh? Im so Punny hahaaha|||subway <3|||subway [:|||subway!!!!!!!!!|||subway|||SUBWAY.
Have you SEEN Jared Fogle??|||Subway - The Best!!

:-)|||Quiznos has Better bread, but I'll be happy with either.|||I think you have a larger choice at Quizno's.|||there both pretty good but ive had quiznos more.|||subway...eat stale

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment