Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I think they were called sponge monkeys.

"we love the subs...'cause they are good to us... they are tasty, they are crunchy, they are good because they toast them"

Anyone?|||They scared the crap out of me, let me tell you. But they did sing well|||yes.. and they got on my nerves. i'm happy they're gone! :)|||You mean the little singing hamster things with the really bad accent? I loved those guys!|||yes. the little rats that looked like monkeys. i had nightmares about them...lol...that was a good idea.|||yes they looked like demented hamsters that went thru the washing machine. i loved them! i used to rewind my dvr and make my daughter watch them over and over and would giggle my but off.|||no lol but damn i could go for quizno's sooo good|||yeah i thought they looked like dead rats, thats why i have never eaten there|||Go here and all of our precious memories will be fulfilled.

EVERYONE IN THE EIGHTH GRADE LOVED THIS COMMERCIAL!!!!

http://vidsearch.myspace.com/index.cfm?f鈥?/a>|||The really ugly and annoying ones? Yes, I use to have to change the channel everytime that commercial came on.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment