Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I go for quality and quantity, QUIZNOS!!|||Quizno's!!|||Subway is much better than Quiznos that's for sure!!!

Report Abuse

|||definitley subway!! the sandwhiches r awsome! and its more healthy

plus subway had the 5 dollar thing b4 quiznos!|||i worked at subway
never going to eat there again



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Quizno's beats em by a mile! I actually like some substance to my sandwiches like meat; rather than just bread and a ton of toppings.|||If it is hot out I like Subway. If it is cool out I like Quiznos|||If I want a hot sandwich I go to Quiznos if I want a cold one I go to subway!

I get subway more often.|||Subway.

Quiznos just copyed|||QUIZNOS!!!|||subway. quizno's is a cheater they copied subway|||subway. i think their stuff is healthier for you.

-tristen-
but quizno's isn't that bad either.|||SUBWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EAT FRESH!!!!!!!! LESS FAT MORE MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna be like jared!!!!! check out the pic!|||quiznos!|||Qiznos|||SUBWAY!!!!|||SUBWAY!! :D|||Schlotzsky's.|||i say subway definitely!|||definitely subway|||QUIZNO'S FOR SURE (:|||Subway...I can't stand Quizno's.|||sad thing is there arent any quiznos near me...subway

but really I know ma and pa chains that put these jokers to shame|||I would have to say Quizno's.|||i like them both but quiznos is a little better|||subway quiznos has hard bread

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment