Tuesday, March 6, 2012

1. Subway
2. Quizno's
3. Jimmy Johns

i worked at a Jimmy Johns, i like them but they're over priced and don't offer nearly as much variety as the other sandwich shops. only 1 type of cheese, only 2 types of bread, and a small 25 cent bag of chips is like $1.50. they don't even have hot sandwiches. but we are freaky fast :P|||I love Subway. Subway has more toppings than Quizno's but I like Quizno's. Quizno's is better and higher priced but it shows in the quality of their product. Never heard or ate at Jimmy John's.|||1,Quizno's
2.Subway
3.Port of Subs
4.Cousins
5. jimmy johns (non in Phoenix) yet!|||subway and quizno's are a close tie for me.... and i dont really like jimmy johns i think there fod cost to much for what they give you.|||I would say subway out of those three( I like soft bread)

But would suggest....


soloskys deli
Jasons Deli|||Subway|||I have never been to Jimmy John's. But out of the other two, Subway.|||Quiznos.|||Subway!!! you get more for your money and it taste better.|||subways is better|||Quizno's gets my Vote.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment